There are many resources available to us in the digital world: Some good; Some not so good. Your Chamber offers these resources to you from creditable sources believed to be supportive to your endeavors to improve your well-being through personal, higher-education, and career development.
These webinars and resources are worth the time you invest. They are not social but educational. They are down-to-earth and fully intended to help you in your life. Therefore, your time is best invested to watch or study when you can focus on the topic selected. For some content – we recommend watching more than once to capture all available content. Apply it to your life, dreams, and hopes.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in any of the following presentations are solely those of the presenter and do not represent any policies or any positions of the Cahokia Heights Chamber of Commerce.
- Setting Personal Goals & Budgeting (IL State Treasurer’s Office – FitWell Seminar)
- Retirement Security (Click & scroll down to this video seminar presented by the IL State Treasurer’s Office – FitWell Seminar)
- Social Security (Click & scroll down to this video seminar presented by the IL State Treasurer’s Office – FitWell Seminar)
- Check back later for other seminars and resources
- Negative effects of technology: What to know. Advancements in technology allow people to be more connected than ever, but this may come at a price. Overuse of social media and mobile devices have been linked to eyestrain, difficulty focusing on other tasks, and depression. We’ll all advance in using technology but — we should KNOW before we GO-GO-Goooo!
- Chill & Prosper is a weekly podcast by money mindset mentor, Denise Duffield-Thomas, covering topics including money mindset and clearing your money blocks.
- So Money Named a Best Podcast By The New York Times, Time Magazine, Real Simple and MSNBC Host Farnoosh Torabi is an award-winning financial strategist, TV host and bestselling author. So Money is dedicated to sharing inspiring money strategies and stories straight from today’s financial leaders, bestselling authors and entrepreneurs. Learn the basics of cryptocurrency and its impact on our wallets. On Fridays, tune in as Farnoosh answers our most pressing financial questions about saving, investing and building wealth. Advice and insights always delivered through a lens of equity, inclusivity and the changing world we live in.
- Business Accelerator ~ Short-term wins are easy. Sustained achievement is another story. Join New York Times bestselling author Michael Hyatt and CEO Megan Hyatt Miller as they discover how current research combines with timeless wisdom for lasting success. From personal productivity to personal development, self-leadership to team leadership, and intentionality to influence, get the insights and tools you need to win at work and succeed at life.