2023 Annual Meeting & Christmas Dinner
December 14 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PMFree
Please join us as we host our 2023 Annual Chamber Meeting, Dinner, and gift exchange!
If you’re interested joining in on the Gift Exchange and playing the “Dirty Santa Game” – bring a gift valued at no more than $25.00. ALL gifts are to be gift wrapped – no gift bags please.
RSVP using the button above.We bring together all elements of the business community, from home-based entrepreneurs to key business and political leaders. We will highlight 2023 accomplishments and share our vision for 2024.
Cahokia Heights Chamber of Commerce ~ Business | Community | Well-being
Rules to the Dirty Santa Gift Exchange
Maximum gift cost: $25.00.
The rules to the game are simple. Start off by placing ALL gifts in a central location where players can easily access them and make their selection (the “Tree”). Then the following steps apply:
- Each person who brought a gift picks a number from a pool (hat or basket).
- Everyone then selects and takes a gift from “under the tree”.
- Once all gifts are taken, then everyone will open their gifts taken.
- Starting with the person holding #1, each person may, if they desire, play “Dirty Santa” by exchanging theirs ONCE with any one elses gift they want. If that person chooses not to play “Dirty Santa” – they can say “I’ll happy with my gift” or, simply say “PASS”. Then player #2, (#3, #4 , etc.) has their turn to play “Dirty Santa” until everyone has their turn.
- If any gift gets taken away/exchanged 3 times, then the person exchanging it the third time gets to keep it and is out of the game: No gift can be exchanged more than three (3) times.
- The game ends when everyone has their turn to play “Dirty Santa”.